Our mission at Ramirent is to help customers gear up on safety and efficiency by delivering great equipment and smooth service with a smile.
We are now looking for an inspiring Global People Engagement Lead who will help us making Ramirent the best place to work for our current and future employees
Purpose of the role
A smooth service starts from great co-operation within our own organization. The person we are looking for will take the driver’s seat in our internal change journey. S/he will be the one leading our organization into something totally new in the equipment rental industry.
The person will be the right hand of Ramirent’s Executive Vice President, HR & HSEQ. S/he will drive and lead the development of Ramirent’s employer brand strategy, Employer Value Proposition work and Talent Management Processes in order to create business value and further enhance our already high employee engagement.
Our new People Engagement Lead will
- Further develop and implement a profound Employer Brand strategy in close co-operation with the colleagues in Ramirent’s nine operating countries.
- Cooperate with the HR partners in each segment and support them in adapting and implementing Employer Brand strategy and activities locally.
- Lead and further develop the company’s Talent Management processes; coaching HR and leaders through the process.
- Proactively identify, initiate and lead projects to drive employee engagement, retention, recognition and performance.
- Identify business-focused, innovative, impactful ways to engage and excite current and future employees.
- Work closely together with the Head of Communication to ensure effective HR related internal and external communications
- Monitor engagement and experience trends, utilize and share best practices within own team and the whole organization.
- Perform other HR duties and projects as assigned.
To be successful in this role you should have/be:
- University degree or equivalent preferably within HR and/or Business Administration
- 5+ years of HR experience in a fast moving, dynamic, international environment, focusing on the areas of employer branding and talent management
- Proven experience from working with employer brand/employee experience, a strong track record of successfully driving projects, concepts and ideas within these areas
- Excellent planning capabilities and documented experience in project management
- Pro-active, self-propelled and result-driven. You make things happen!
- People-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company, able to inspire and engage people and to build trust
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Advanced level of MS office suite
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms as well as other digital trends.
We offer you:
- A unique role in a very central position at Ramirent Group
- An international position in one of the Europe’s largest equipment rental companies operating in 9 countries in northern and eastern Europe.
- Almost 3000 co-workers whose mission is to provide smooth service with a smile!
The position is based in Solna, Sweden and will involve travelling to both our Helsinki headquarters as well as to the other offices.
Applications and inquiries:
In this recruitment, Ramirent is working with Intenco AB. Please send your application and CV no later than May 27th. We will interview candidates continuously throughout the application period so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact email@example.com.